Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Psychic Children

     I just finished Psychic Children by Sylvia Browne.  I have been a fan of Sylvia for many years and have read many of her books, but this one was new to me. 
     Each chapter focuses on a different type of psychic child.  After explaining the ability, she gives lots of examples of children experiencing it in their lives.  Then she offers advice to help kids dealing with these abilities.  
     This book helped me understand lots of things that my son is experiencing, as well as something that I struggle with.  If you are interested in this topic or know a child that might be psychic, I definitely recommend this book.  It is written very clearly.  The examples are relevant and not sensationalized.  I finished the book feeling hopeful, rather than fearful.

No comments:

Post a Comment